August 21, 2011

Love (it's love)

Like the sound of silence calling,
I hear your voice and suddenly
I'm falling, lost in a dream.
Like the echoes of our souls are meeting,
You say those words and my heart stops beating.
I wonder what it means.
What could it be that comes over me?
At times I can't move.
At times I can hardly breath



------------------------ooo beybeh-------------------------


When you say you love me
The world goes still, so still inside and
When you say you love me
For a moment, there's no one else alive



--------------------------melting moment---------------------------


And this journey that we're on.
How far we've come and I celebrate every moment.
And when you say you love me,
That's all you have to say.
I'll always feel this way



------------------------ouwouwwouww----------------------------------
When you say you love me.
Do you know how I love you?



*Song by Josh Groban (when you say you love me)

1 comment:

ATHOEN LAUNDRY said...

Mungkinkah dia mengerti?Mungkinkah dia mengerti?